33 years in tourism, international marketing, education and consulting in New Zealand and international clients. An influential communicator whether an organisation has poor media or public profile, poor industry profile, going through a period of change, or stakeholder management issues.
Member, Institute of Directors (IoD)
Member, Public Relations Institute of NZ (MPRINZ)
Member, International Business Communicators Association (IABC)
- CEO Nelson Tasman Tourism (2010-2016)
- CEO Scottwood Trust (2005-2007)
- CEO Tourism Waikato (1999-2004)
- Management Consultant, Deloitte Hamilton office (1998-1999)
- Helping organisations to grow through positive relationship management
- International and domestic marketing
- Reputation and risk management
- Writing marketing, business and strategic plans and feasibility studies
- Financial management
- Advice to develop new product/services and infrastructure development
- Research, statistics and report writing
Favorite quote: Experience is a tough teacher because you take the test first and learn the lesson after.